Saturday, March 28, 2009

Corina's Tribute to Amy--One year later


As I sit here tonight thinking back to one year ago today - 

I know my heart is broken.

Her presence is felt, but still terribly missed.
My heart dances with joy knowing her pain is gone, but leaves me asking why her.

Her courage inspires me everyday to face new challenges with a smile, but wondering how she did it.

Her love for Faith pushes me to be the best Mom I can be.

Her devotion to God and her faith, has helped my own faith grow and blossom.

She helped me see the beauty, wonder and joy in death as it is in birth.

The beauty and energy that she lived her life to the fullest, because each day could be the last.

She is and always will be my sister - I am so blessed to have had such an amazing sister and friend.  I just wish I could find the words to say what I feel in my heart - I love you Amy 

Please take a moment to light a candle and think of Amy - 

God Bless - 
-- 
Live, Laugh, and Love  - Corina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Who are these people?
K

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the story with me. This is even more precious to me now that I know.
K