Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chloe's beautiful hair

When Chloe was over this last weekend, I had her use my $30 bottle of magic serum on her hair, then I blew it dry.  It was so shiny and the color was so pretty--she wanted me to take a picture, only she was already in bed and it was pitch dark.  She didn't want me to get her face in on the picture.  Well, I did on the one picture and when Lena and I looked at it today, we thought it was a picture of Melanie--would you agree?

I just got back from the office where I sampled one of Melanie's jelly beans.  The flavor--vomit! I still feel like I just threw up.  Matt ate one--baby wipes.  He about threw up that one.  Crazy kids.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the name of your hair products. Will they make my hair look like Chloe's? Here's to wishing.
K

Melanie-Pearl said...

Your brave attitude in the face of the Vomit JellyBelly made my whole entire day, week, month....

What fun!