Friday, September 19, 2008

Keeping track of three 2nd graders at the State Fair...




My computer is back up and running, so I downloaded some photos from the last couple of months. I went to the fair with Mason's class last week. The rules were challenging: we could spend no money--no rides and no food. I had my hands full with Graycie, Connor, and Mason. I still can't believe I did not lose Graycie for good. The girl kept disappearing. I love these pictures--they will serve to remind me of the fun time we had.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Welcome back. We missed you.

Melanie-Pearl said...

those photos are hilarious mom! i can't wait to show them to mason (he's still sleeping). did you tell them to make those faces? haha. thanks again for taking him. i'm sure he will never forget you went along.

Julie said...

Annie--
I'm glad you missed me!
Melanie--
No, I didn't tell them to pose like that. Their expressions seem perfect for the frames around their faces. They were so crazy that day!

aunteem said...

What a fun day! It was always 3rd graders we took. Mason is so cute!
love you

ed said...

Very cute! You are the queen of "nanna's" I'm sure!

Glad you're back and bloggin!

Judy